She started running fever yesterday afternoon... we went to a play date a friends and she made a comment about how hot she felt (I didn't think about it because Caitlin is ALWAYS hot) but Jeff came to pick us up and when he made the comment about it, I went ahead and took her temp under her arm. It was like 101 something... Got home and gave her meds and she was still running fever, slept A LONG time and woke up with fever still so we gave her more meds. I figured I'd call the doc this morning and hopefully get her in just to be safe... My main concern was because they said the #1 symptom with a UTI is fever with no other symptoms. So she slept okay last night, woke up in the middle of the night with a fever again so I gave her meds and nursed her and she went back to sleep with no problem. She slept in LATE today and has slept a lot today. Has had fever but it seems to go down a little when we give her meds. We couldn't get in to see Dr. Tammi today (she is not in) and the Nurse Practitioner is out today too! So I think it was the other docs Nurse Practitioner that called me back and told me what we COULD do but then came back and said they couldn't get us in! Ugh!!! So I'm just staying on top of the meds and letting her sleep! Hopefully it's nothing and she's fine but of course I go into panic mode with everything that has been going on with her. If she gets worse we'll take her to Children's -- if not, we'll see if we need to go see Dr. Tammi on Monday.
Pray it's nothing and she is fine... especially going into Easter weekend!!! Her first Easter :-(
Hailey is doing good though... has seemed to mess with her ears a lot but I don't think she has ear infections. Maybe she is cutting her molars?
Friday, March 21, 2008
Caitlin
Posted by Nicole at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment