Monday, March 3, 2008

It snowed!!! :-D

So as everyone knows (or should anyway) it snowed tonight!

We were getting ready to put the girls down to sleep and we heard it wasn't expected to last after mid-night, so I took the chance for a photo op! I know, I'm a dork but I couldn't miss Cailtin's first snow!! :) So we bundled the girls up and got some cute pics!!

The other pics are them in the bath tonight (after we came in, figured we could give them a warm bath) before going to bed. I don't think I am showing any "parts" in any of the pics... hope I'm not anyway :)

Enjoy & Stay warm!!!


Right at I think 35 degrees...

She wasn't sure what it was...

... testing to see what it was

... all used to it now :)

She wouldn't stick her tongue out because it kept getting in her eyes ;)

Caitlin wasn't sure what we were doing...

Mommy & Caitlin...

Jeff changed the settings so now the snow looked like lines...

Wasn't to sure of the bath...

Starting to warm up a little to it...

Hailey was thirsty I guess

"Hi Daddy"...


Impossible once again to get BOTH of them looking at the camera ;)

"Ok, I'm done... can you get me out?"

"Ahh, much better... thank you Mommy"


1 comments:

Wendy said...

I love Caitlin's face in that first pic of you holding her and Hailey. She is like "what the heck are we doing out here...it's cold!" Her face is getting chunky!