Hailey's blood test came back normal (the finger prick the other day)
Caitlin's urine culture came back negative (yah!) and she goes in next Tues 3/11 at 2pm for the other tests that Dr. Tammi wanted to do (to be safe). She has been acting fine and abviously seems fine with test results coming back negative but she wants to do them to be safer then sorry since she is so young. They are called a VCUG and a Renal sonogram? When I called down to the lab to make the appt they said that I'd be allowed in the sonogram but I'd have to talk to the staff that day to see if I can go in for the VCUG (x-ray test)... if they don't let me back, I am not sure if I will let them do the test.
Found this site that explains what a VCUG is: http://pediatrics.about.com/od/pediatricsglossary/g/0906_vcug.htm
Site on renal sonogram: http://www.gbmc.org/medicine/radiology/urenalsonogram.cfm
Just wanted to update everyone... I'll be sure to post results when we have them. I don't know how fast I'll know the results - I'm sure a couple days and Dr. Tammi's office will call me (like they did this time).
Crazy Texas weather --- enjoy it!! Nice 60 degrees out today.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Test Results
Posted by Nicole at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment