So I have been getting into my painting a lot this past week, trying to really get my business going. So after painting last night I put all my stuff up but ONE thing of paint... I thought to myself that I don't use that color often so I was going to put it up up (with ALL my stuff in the laundry room) instead of my bag I keep in the living room hidden (of the most commonly used things). Jeff & I are both on our computers and Hailey was on the couch... fighting going to sleep mind you - she just refused to sleep! Caitlin was already asleep so I didn't want to fight with Hailey and try to put her down in our bed (like I can usually do) & chance her waking Caitlin up (who also faught going to sleep last night) and figured she'd fall asleep on the couch watching one of her shows. Boy were we wrong.... she was REALLY quiet (I will give her that much, she can be very sneaky when she wants to be)... Jeff and I both were getting off our computers around the same time to go to bed and I see him standing up looking at the floor, I figured she had fallen asleep on the floor or something but NOPE -- to my nice surprise Hailey decided she wanted to be a painter!
The pictures tell it all...
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Our little painter...
I know I can't really get THAT mad at her because it was my fault for keeping my paint out but she does also know better. We have had to talk to her before (when I've been painting and she tries to touch my stuff or help paint what I'm doing)... I thought she knew that she is NOT to touch my stuff but I guess I was wrong.
Jeff tried to clean it up some last night with the little hand held carpet cleaner but it didn't really work... just left the bucket of water & rags looking like we cleaned up blood!
He found a great website last night (I guess looking for suggestions on how to clean it up) that actually refers to red acrylic paint and what they used to get it out. I am going to try that and then he is going to take the big carpet cleaner and try to get it all out tonight. Hopefully it works!! Otherwise we'll be getting a new rug, I guess. AHHHHHHHHHH!
Oh-- and it came off Hailey right away! All I had to do was get a wet rag and wipe her down and then I threw her in the shower to make sure it all came off. Of course it couldn't be THAT simple with the floor, right?
Posted by Nicole at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Holy crap! Mondo would've died. Were you able to get it out later?
Post a Comment