Sunday, March 23, 2008

Quick Update

Caitlin has been doing better... she has run fever through the weekend but not much, if she did at all Sat it was a low grade fever. I don't think she ran one at all today (I didn't take it but I don't think she did just by feeling her). She has ate great (nursing and cereal) and had regular pee and poop diapers.

Soooo we'll probably call Dr. Tammi in the AM and see what they suggest, I think I'd feel better if we took her in and had a urine test done to be safe even though I hate the idea of them having to do another catheter. But I'd feel much better KNOWING... you know?

Hailey is doing great... a busy body and starting to show signs of maybe being jealous? She has been acting out A LOT lately and not listening. I know I know she is a 2 year old but REALLY not listening... not even to Jeff and she usually always will listen to him (especially when he starts counting). We've been trying to spend one on one time with her when Caitlin naps or when one of us is home to distract Caitlin, not really sure if that's her problem but figured it can't help. :) We'll update what we do and what we find out, if anything.

Here are a few misc. pics of Caitlin -- all taken from my phone, so not the best of quality.

The other day just hanging out...

Waiting for her sonogram on Wed...



0 comments: