Caitlin finally slept in HER bed last night... ALL NIGHT! We put her to bed around 10:30 and she woke up at 7am and had to nurse then I put her back to bed in the bassinet in our room and she slept till 9am but if I would of put her in HER bed again, I bet she would of slept longer... I think she woke up with the noise of Jeff getting ready and his phone ringing.This pic is from today, I didn't want to take a pic of her last night when she was asleep and wake her... and she was NOT in the mood for pictures this morning. :)
It's a happy and a sad moment for me. LOL! I don't know why but with Caitlin it was harder. Hailey was in her bed at 4 weeks... Jeff put her down for a nap in it and that same night we put her to bed in it and she slept great and I guess maybe that's why I didn't have a hard time with it?
I was nervous all night with Caitlin, checking on her, I was worried it was to dark in there for her (haha) and making sure Jeff didn't shut the door on her which he did anyway because we were still awake and he didn't want to wake her, smart move but still... he did finally let me open the door when we went to bed.
My little girl is growing up! :-D
On that note, she has been feeling pretty crappy. I think she is feeling worse then Hailey is... Hailey's nose isn't really running as much anymore but Caitlin's is (especially when she has cried) and she is sounding a little horse. She wanted to be held ALL DAY yesterday which made it sooooo hard on me but I have to remind myself that she doesn't feel well and it will soon pass. Thankfully yesterday was so pretty and Hailey was able to play outside a lot of the day. She has NOT run fever again (since Sat) so that's a good thing. We get the results back from her culture today (hopefully) but I can almost guarantee she has a UTI (for reasons I won't list). Hopefully she starts feeling better soon, poor thing is dealing with a UTI (and I think IS having some discomfort from it) and then dealing with the running nose and crappy feeling... AND I think she is finally going to be cutting teeth. She is REALLY acting like she is teething but I don't see anything yet... hopefully she is a good teether. Hailey was, you never knew she was cutting a tooth till it was there.
We'll keep everyone posted on the results and how she is doing...
Thursday, March 27, 2008
My big girl...
Posted by Nicole at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment