Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I love my husband!!

Not that I really needed his permission but he is letting me go to see CLAY WALKER with Stacy and he is staying home to watch the girls for me!!!

I REALLY love Clay Walker and Rascal Flatts... Clay was here last June/July at Cowboys and I missed it, when I looked at his website for tour dates he wasn't coming back to Texas for awhile. I saw a friend post something about going to see Clay on Myspace the other day so I am glad I looked at his website and saw he is at Billy Bob's on Sat!!!! I asked Jeff to go with me and he didn't seem to happy about the idea but said if I arrange it that he'd go. Well I got to thinking how much Stacy loves him (Clay Walker) and thought maybe she'd want to go or at least maybe she and her hubby would want to go with us... well her hubby didn't want to go either! So YAH for a girls night out!!!

I am glad I get to go because Rascal Flatts come to town in June? But they are in Dallas and the cheapest tickets are like $40 each! Billy Bob's were $28 and I think we got pretty good seats... not front row like I would of liked to have! But hopefully we'll be able to see good and will have a blast I'm sure!

I'm just really happy she wants to go... she is 27 weeks prego but I'm glad she is going!!

I wonder if I can take my camera... hmm, I better look that up before Sat :)

0 comments: