I probably shouldn't announce this till we do it for sure but we are going to be putting Hailey in "school". We are going to put her in the Tues/Thurs class at church but have to find out when we can enroll her. I think we will have to wait till the fall... I think it will be really good for her (sharing, vocab, etc etc etc) and I think it will be good for us (mostly me) to have her gone on Tues & Thurs from 9am to 2pm. :-)
Caitlin is doing good... still no fever and doesn't seem to be showing any signs of discomfort. She is still on antibiotics and goes to see Dr. Tammi on Thurs. She is getting soo big too. You can see it in her face and little legs the most. She is REALLY looking like Jeff now too!! Especially his baby pics (in my opinion anyway). Hailey bear still looks like her Momma though ;-) She is starting to sit up A LOT better too... has a lot of control now, instead of falling forward once she can't hold herself up anymore - she balances herself back up. She LOVES tummy time on the floor or back time. I think she prefers to be on her back... I'm trying to make sure we give her lots of "floor time" so that hopefully she'll just start crawling! haha!! :)
Anyway, here are some pics. Enjoy!!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Pictures
Posted by Nicole at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment