We did pretty much the usual this Easter... we went to church this morning and then went straight to Jeff's parents to spend it with his family. Usually they have it at his Aunt Nita's but we did it at his parents this year instead. We had lunch there and the kids found Easter eggs and played some then we went to my parents around 3:30 and pretty much did all the same things again ;-) ate and the kids found Easter eggs and played some. All together, it was really nice.
Hailey was A LOT of fun to watch this year (getting the eggs). She really got into it and would always get a big smile on her face!! It was cute!!
We got LOTS of pics, mostly of Caitlin and action shots of Hailey. She does NOT want to stand still long enough anymore to take a picture it seems like :( I hope it's just a phase and she'll grow out of it because I don't want all my pictures of Hailey to be action shots from this point forward.
Hope everyone had a GREAT and Blessed Easter!!
Enjoy all the pics! I couldn't just pick one or two so I posted all that I liked. And believe me, there are plenty more that I COULD post if I wanted ;-)

REALLY hard to get everyone to look at the same camera at the same time

Again! Busy body Hailey...

At least Wendy & I are looking... :)

Yes, Ann is holding a baby lamb! Blakes daughter brought their 2 week old baby lambs...
The kids LOVED them.



Mal looks all grown up!!

At least they are both looking up... haha!


Decorating the Bunny...

Looking for eggs!! Notice the turtle Easter basket.

Ok, Shawna & I went a little click happy trying to get a cute pic of Caitlin.
Got A LOT of cute shots... It's really hard to "pose" a 5 month old.

Look at her sitting up... she is getting good :)

We thought we'd try a basket! HAHA! I think she was smiling at her feet...


I love how she is "hanging out" of the basket.

"Ohhhh, Daddy gave me an egg"

I'm gonna eat the egg!!

Look at that foot!

LOTS of eggs!

CRACKS me up!!!




Ok, this one and the next one are "bloopers" shots!!
She fell forward...

Look at her mouth...

Hailey playing the piano...

Look at her tongue...
She was "talking" on the phone... notice there is no phone in her hand. :)

This was on the car ride over to my Mom's... poor thing was sooo tired!

My Mommy and my two nephews (R: Ian and L: Brady)

My Mommy & Me! She wouldn't smile...

Got her to smile! But this pic is fuzzy looking to me.

Ian, my brother & Caitlin

Hailey looking for eggs!!!


This is after she woke from her nap...

Notice how she has her hand, that's why I took the pic... :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment